SOLAR ROOFTOPS

press to zoom

press to zoom

press to zoom

press to zoom
1/4

     We offer detailed Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Commissioning services ( Solar EPC Solutions ) for Rooftops. We offer the following business models : 

WE OFFER FOLLOWING BUSINESS MODELS

CAPEX

Capex (Capital Expenditure) is a common business model for solar deployment in India where the consumer purchases the solar PV system, by making 100% of the payment upfront of financing the system, often through a bank. 

DEFFERED CAPEX

In this model, 20-25% of the project cost will be charged upfront. The remaining 75% can be paid over a period of 3-5 years on a monthly basis.

FUNDING FACILITY

We have tie ups with banks and NBFC that will help you finance your project. We will facilitate the process of loan procurement for you so that you have a smooth and hassle free experience.

ADDRESS​

Office No. 6-B, 6th Floor, Siddhivinayak Chambers Premises CHSL, Gandhinagar Bandra East, Mumbai-400051

CONTACT​

For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please call: +91 9833804366